Effective Date: Feb 16, 2021
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY. As used herein, the term “Site” means our website at www.serendibeauty.us and all contents and services made available on the website, unless specifically stated otherwise. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use our Site.
- The Information We Collect.
Information You Provide to Us: When you engage in certain activities available within our Site (such as registering for a user account, ordering a product, or subscribing our newsletter), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, including, for example:
- your name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and other personally identifying information;
- username and password;
- billing information, such as your name, address, telephone number and credit card number;
- information you provide to us when sending us an inquiry, such as your name, e-mail address, and records of the issues you experience with our product, service or Site; and
- other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Site: When you use our Site, we collect information, including for example:
- your use of our Site, including products and pages viewed, and items shopped;
- general technical data pertaining to you (such as information about the device you use to access our Site, type of browser, IP address, software and version, and other system information).
Your Shared Content/ Post. On certain parts of our Site, you may be given the opportunity to rate and provide your feedback regarding our products. In addition, our Site may allow you to share with your friends, via social media plugins or e-mails, certain information about our product with your comments or message. When you use these online features, we collect information about you, including, for example:
- your name, username, password, and e-mail address.
- content that you post or share using our Site (such as your message, product review, comments or other information posted or shared through social media plugins or on our Site).
When you use such forum, social or messaging features on our Site, the information that you disclose will be visible to anyone who has access to our Site and may also be viewable outside of our Site. You should exercise caution in all public postings, as the information you voluntarily disclose can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties. It may result in the disclosure of private information, for which we are not responsible.
- Use of Information.
We may use your personal and non-personal information for a variety of purposes.
To provide our products and services: We will use your information, including personal information, to operate our business and provide our products and services to you. For example, we may use such information to:
- carry out your order or other transactions that you have requested;
- analyze usage and activity trends to customize our site’s content, layout, and services;
- enhance the operation of our Site and improve our product and service offerings;
- identify, troubleshoot and solve bugs or errors;
- perform internal operation, including, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Site; and
To provide you support: We will use your information, including personal information, to provide product and customer support services. For example, we may use your information to:
- communicate with you concerning any product or service issues that you bring to our attention;
- provide you notices about your account;
- resolve any dispute;
- send you order and shipping confirmation; and
- follow up and/or respond to any inquiry or submission received through our Site.
Commercial Messaging: We may also use the information collected from you to contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you. For example, we may send you newsletters, promotions, offers, and information about products, services, or events.
Other legal purposes: We may also use your information for any other purpose as we determine, in our discretion, to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, public, and/or our Site, or to comply with requirements of any applicable law.
- Sharing of Information.
We may share your information with third parties such as following.
- We may share your information with our contractors, service providers or business partners who may manage or operate the Site on our behalf, provide goods or services offered on the Site, or support our business operation.
- We may share your information with our affiliate companies.
- We may share information where it is necessary to carry out your instruction or to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information. For example, to process your payment instruction, we provide your personal information to our payment processors. In addition, we also provide your name and shipping address to a third-party supplier and/or service provider who fulfills your order.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to comply with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- In the event we undergo a reorganization, restructuring, divestiture, merger, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some of all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your information with the buyer or other successor before and after the transaction closes.
- We may also disclose your personal information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise with your consent.
- How to Update Your Information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can access and update most of your basic information by logging in to your account on the Site and selecting to edit your profile. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Before we permit your access or update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide additional information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may also reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical where permitted by law.
Information that you have shared via our Site on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Site, we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
- Your Choices Regarding Collection and Use of Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Us or Our Affiliates: We may, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding our products and offers. We or our affiliate companies (or a marketing service provider working on behalf of us or our affiliates) may send you these e-mails. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Each commercial email we send you will also have an instruction how to opt out of receiving such communication.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies: You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below in the section titled “Cookies and Similar Technologies.” By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, if you choose to reject all cookies or disable this function, your experience at our Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- How We Keep Your Information Secure.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical safeguards to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or access, destruction or alteration. However, no security measure is perfect, and for that reason, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Therefore, you hereby agree to use our Site at your own risk. We do not assume the responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
- Where do we hold your information?
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your country or jurisdiction, including but not limited to our data center in South Korea and the United States. It may also be processed by personnel of our affiliates and third-party service provider who may operate outside of your country or jurisdiction. In such case, we will take reasonable steps to require such third party in possession of your personal information to take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information. On the other hand, the data and privacy protection laws of other countries may not be as comprehensive as those laws in your country of residence. By accessing or using our Store, you consent to your personal information being transferred to recipients in other countries and being stored and processed in the servers located in other countries.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Please note that these third parties collect and use information under their own privacy policies, and we have little control over these third-party cookies. Please consult the respective privacy policies for these external services to understand their practice concerning privacy. Third party companies and services that operate in our Site include the following:
Google Analytic https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Do Not Track Signal.
We currently do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals as no DNS standard has been adopted.
- Third Party Sites and Services Accessible From Our Site.
- How long do we retain your personal information?
- Notice Concerning Children.
Our Site is not directed to children and we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please an email to email@example.com write to us at Serendi US, Inc., 9171 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Contact Us.
Serendi US, Inc.
9171 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
You may also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.